Detox as a part of your daily routine is a great way to ensure that you are safe-guarding against environmental and food toxins that we come into contact with daily.
1) Start your morning with warm lemon water- it helps to kick start your digestion, strengthen and help detoxify your liver, and alkalize the body
2) Sweat- run, dance, get in a sauna or whatever it takes to work up a good sweat. Sweating is wondrous at purging toxins from your pores, keeping your whole body and skin glowing inside and out
3) Drink more H2O- The jury is out on just HOW much you need, but it’s safe to say most of us need more. The “midday slump” and cravings for sweets are usually the body’s cry for water in disguise
4) Drink green juice- it’s alkaline and can act like your daily multivitamin. Most people are missing some or many micronutrients. Just one green juice a day can make a big impact on keeping your body clean and energized.
5) Take in some fresh air- Oxygen helps our blood to circulate and move toxins through our liver and kidneys to be flushed out.